Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mopar Orange Sudden NO-SPARK (Mopar Performance Ignition, 413 RB)?

Sudden NO-SPARK (Mopar Performance Ignition, 413 RB)? - mopar orange

I have a Chrysler 1963 413. My alternator has been frozen (it was already) very old, so I bought new and installed on the same day. There were only three son to the alternator, I know he was positive and had a thick wire, which was thinner and a sword-female, and it is thin and has a "U" shaped connector. My new generator is like the old saying but all the guides I read, it should be a "FLD" terminal and "GND" connector. My new generator has two "FLD" connectors.

I'm not always spark, replace the coil and module igntion (OP Mopar Orange box) to update the entire (PO not nearly correct thread, I am surprised that with all the work) and still winning "does not start.

All this from an engine that started very early, within 24 hours. I tried to start the car with the alternator disconnected, but still no spark from the coil. The ignition component has not only the magnetic sensor in the distributor housing.

No comments:

Post a Comment