Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Herpes Like Rash After Brazilian Is This Herpes, A Rash, Or Just Friction Burn From Sex?

Is this Herpes, a rash, or just friction burn from sex? - herpes like rash after brazilian

Today is 2 / 25, I had sex with a girl two days ago with a condom. It really was not until 2 / 24-4 Clock in the morning. Yesterday fealt little uncomfortable, but when I woke up this morning, I see lots of small red bumps on top of my penis (where the condom does not cover) in the pubic area hair above my penis during upper and lower abdomen. Nothing in my Tesicales or thigh. I fear it may in the worst case of herpes landscapes. Can herpes spread to the irritation of the stomach? Seems he fasting? (30 hours) Sounds like a rash caused by friction or sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment