Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bmi Calculator Bone Structure Who Disagrees With The Whole BMI Calculator...?

Who disagrees with the whole BMI calculator...? - bmi calculator bone structure

In most cases, the calculation of someone, body mass index is a rule generally accurate in your lifestyle and body, etc., etc. I weigh 48 kg and I'm 5'6. And, of course, my BMI shows weight, I am very weak at birth and on the way to death ... lol Even though I know, not that you suffer from anorexia or bulimia. I'm healthy and I love chocolate. I eat 4 meals a day, most likely because my metabolism is fast.
After returning to my doctor always told me they have to do anything about my body mass index worries, even if I go in an emergency one day and another doctor to see, and he bluntly that I have anorexia nervosa. It hurts really, because it is an insult to me and my common sense.

I do not believe the BMI calculator is quite accurate if the bone structure of a person is not considered. The distance between the two hip bones is only 15 cm, as my shoulders. Of course, if I spread wider and weighed the same course, it would be wrong, but between my small bone st ructure that I have no control over them, I'm so fatI did not fall.

I am healthy 19-year-old girl. If there is someone out there who think that the calculation of BMI is BS? I believe we have to consider more than just weight and height. Does anyone believe that their real or BMI calculations say they are too weak or overweight? If it's clear that everything is normal?

1 comment:

  1. <3 :) my life is AWESOME! :)February 2, 2010 at 4:17 PM

    I totally agree, because they consume more than a few of my friends and I'm thin bones .... I can not even gain weight and total BS!
    some weightlifters are obese about their weight on .. but it is pure muscle!
    as the size of my image is smaller than small .. much
    and said that my BMI is under 10
    thats total BS !!!!!
    I'm 5'8 "and 95 pounds, and said in rly underweight, but I like a Lott!

    ReplyDelete