Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Longs It Take For Dramamine To Work Does Dramamine Work For Theme Parks?

Does Dramamine work for theme parks? - how longs it take for dramamine to work

I am a man in my 40 deep and can not travel to the cup of tea with my children, regardless of nausea and only one minutes, 30 seconds later discarded. I do not know, but they suffer symptoms of motion sickness on airplanes, ships, or when skydiving or racing cars, only discordant rapid changes in direction and attitude in many cases that a number out of me. Until about five years ago, I loved sick to the elderly, fear the most, walk and more fun than others. Payback, eh?
Dramamine will do for me, and if so, how long before a trip I take?

1 comment:

  1. works that have at least 1 / 2 hours before your trip. Bonine is great too, and that is what give the cruise ship passengers seasick docs

    ReplyDelete